Sunday 7 June 2015

Budge-Proof Your Make-up - Look Fresh this Summer

Make -up Tips for Looking Fresh During Hot Weather


 Here are a few tips on how to make your make-up last and to look flawless and  fresh-faced in hot weather.



  • A mattifying primer with oil control ingredients smooths skin, fills in pores, makes make up last longer and  reduces oiliness.
My Go To Primer  which I use  in my make-up kit  is Too Faced Primed Poreless Primer It  is great for use on  photo-shoots  with hot lighting and in hot weather so that your make up stays budge-proof.


  • To budge - proof your make-up -Apply oil free foundation.Oil free foundation  is best  for oil prone skin.
  •  For perfect summer ready make-up-Use less foundation during warmer months.
  • A concealer is great for  targeting problem areas.

  • Use powder to set your foundation and to stop your make up from looking too shiny.




  • Wear water-proof make up to prevent make up from wearing off .
  • Seal your make-up-A water-proof  finishing spray makes summer  make up stay longer. 
  • Use  blotting sheets to soak up oil and budge-proof your make-up  -Blotting sheets are extremely useful because they take away oil without disturbing your  make up.





Top Tip

- To budge-proof your  make-up, the most important  things after good skincare are  the start and the finish.

Make sure you start with a good mattifying make up  primer so that your foundation  lasts longer.
My motto is ' Prime every time'.

Finish with a good  make -up setting spray ,this  keeps your make up in place.



What are your thoughts?
Please let me know if you found these tips helpful by kindly commenting and sharing this post .

Also I have placed product links on this blog post  based on what I like,use in my kit,on my clients and on myself.
You are most welcome to click on the links and to purchase any products that you like in order to keep the blog going.

Thanks for reading and being supportive.
I genuinely appreciate your support.
:)

Up to 50% off in the Karen Millen Sale. Limited time only.

Karen Millen Studded Box Bag Black


No comments: